Ezdan Holding group enjoys high appreciation locally and internationally, according to the following:
- In terms of the issued share capital, Ezdan Holding Group is one of the top five companies in the Arab world (amounted to 1,233 registered companies in the Arab stock markets) with an Issued capital of $7.3 billion, the largest in the State of Qatar.
- In terms of the shares market value, Ezdan Holding Group comes eighth in the Arab world. This reassures shareholders that the price of the stock has a good chance for growth and its future is promising, especially in light of the development strategy pursued by the Group.
- Ezdan Holding Group was the second most powerful real estate company in the State of Qatar, in addition to being the 17th among all sectors within a list of 500 most powerful Arab companies, according to Forbes Magazine in 2013.
- In September 2011 Ezdan Holding Group ( former Ezdan Real Estate) won the ‘Real Estate Company of the Year’ Award at the " Arabian Business " in 2011, Ezdan came among the three largest Qatari Companies, according to the " Financial Times ", which included only seven companies in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- HE Sheikh Thani bin Abdullah, Founder of the Group received ‘Lifetime Achievement’ Award in October 2012 by “Ernst & Young” at EY’s Growing Beyond Summit in recognition of his efforts with the Ezdan Holding Group and the vital role the Group played for community service.
- For two consecutive years 2011 and 2012, Ezdan Holding Group (formerly as Ezdan Real Estate Company) was awarded ‘Real Estate Company of the Year’ Award in the State of Qatar at the Arabian Business Awards ceremony.
The Group also won several prominent awards on leadership of real estate, diversified investments in addition to ranking top in Forbes best Companies List 2017.