The AGM of Ezdan approves the distribution of cash dividends 1.3%
Ezdan Holding Group has disclosed the results of its Ordinary General Assembly Meetings held on 7/4/2013 and the following resolutions were approved:
- Approval of the Board of Directors report on the Group activities and its financial position for the year ended 31/12/2012 and the group displayed future plans for the year 2013.
- Approval of the auditors' report on the Group's financial statements for the year ended 31/12/2012.
- Approval of the group’s balance sheet and profit and loss account for the financial year ended 31/12/2012.
- Approval of the Board of Directors recommendation on the distribution of cash dividends to shareholders (by 13 dirhams per share).
- Approval of the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors from any liability for the year 2012.
- Approval of the group’s Corporate Governance Report for the year 2012.
- Authorize the Board of Directors to sell the real estate of The Group and to acquire shares in listed companies or companies under construction within five years.
- Appoint M/S Ernst & Young Audit firm as external auditor to audit the Group financial statements for the year 2013 and determine their fees by QR. 220,000.